Re: gdb support for m32c?

> What do you use to flash the code onto the actual board?

I wrote a program to talk to the KD30 debugger module pre-loaded in
the chips.  IIRC there's also a binary downloader (non-kd30) for the
m16c.  However, my program is kinda specific to the boards I have.

The flash specs are all available online, it's just a matter of
writing the code to do it.  A gdb remote stub shouldn't be *that*
tricky to write.