Re: Changing my address in the GNATS database

Jim Blandy wrote:

On 3/22/06, Andrew Cagney <cagney@redhat.com> wrote:

I think we should simply get rid of the entire problem by, finally,
switching the entire database to bugzilla - do that and any concerns
issues you raise are mute. Can we organize that?

I think the switch to Bugzilla is a great idea, but there's no reason
to tie a minor fixup that would be an immediate convenience for me to
a large migration project.

Since you feel strongly that we should be focusing on just your specific occurance of this problem, then, sure (there are a number of other people in an identical situtation, I guess we can re visit them later).

I believe that the e-mail address you want to consider though is jimb@sourceware.org. At least that is what has been used for all recent gnats additions, and means that in the future only one address (the .forward) will need to be updated.

Andrew