MI working group

Hello all,

 I am announcing a working group to work on standardizing the MI interface.  As you probably know, the interface has shown much promise in being used as the standard interface between debuggers and tools.  It is starting to be used in several key environments and toolsets (i.e., Eclipse, Xcode, etc.).

 As an emerging standard, it makes sense to work on defining a standard for the interface so that debuggers and tools can work together in a coherent manner.  To that end, the Debugger Machine Interface (DMI) working group has been formed.

 The working group is operating under the Free Standards Group (FSG).  FSG's main website is under transition, but we have a presence on their new wiki site.

 Site details:

 The site is http://dmi.freestandards.org/

 which redirects to: http://webservices.freestandards.org/en/DMI

 (That'll be http://freestandards.org/en/DMI after the site launches around the end of April)