Reg-GDB version

Hi,
Can you tell me the latest GDB version for Solaris 2.9 ? Could you please tell me from where I can download it? If there are any concerned persons can you give the mailid's for contact.

Regards,
Kameshwari
message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. Thank you