Re: What's the difference between gdb arm targets?

Please don't reply to random messages to post to the list.  In this day
and age, everyone is expected to use a mail reader which supports
threading; you've attached yourself to an unrelated conversation.

On Thu, Jun 22, 2006 at 10:04:47AM +0100, Dave Murphy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any significant difference between a gdb targeted for
> arm-linux, arm-eabi and arm-elf? Is it possible to combine all 3 targets
> within one build?

The defaults are different.  I believe that as long as you give GDB
an ELF file every time, it will figure out the right behavior.  To
include the Linux support code you need to configure for arm-linux, but
the other two don't have their own support code.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery