expanding backtrace

I'm trying to write a script to print an expanded backtrace. It's basically:

while loop_condition
	print frame
	print local variables
	print list (context)
	up-silently
end

However, I can't figure out how to implement the loop condition. All the
functions in the manual are about how to print that information, but can't
figure out how to get it into a variable or something that can be used to
break the loop.

Apologies if this has already been dealt with. I couldn't find it in the list
archives.

"Man is the only animal that blushes -- or needs to." - Mark Twain

Cameron Stone                            <camerons@cse.unsw.edu.au>