Re: 6.5 doesn't support mingw ?

Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
What is missing for it to support the native configuration?

Quite a lot I suspect. win32-nat.c is only designed to work on Cygwin. Someone who was interested in native, non-Cygwin-based debugging would have to work on it, and keep the changes clean enough to not overly complicate the Cygwin support (per our last discussion on this subject). It would probably be at least a few weeks work.

Presumably the people at www.mingw.org have support for the native configuration, although I wouldn't like to say if it meets the criteria above.

However, AFAICS they are still on GDB 6.3.

HTH

Andrew