GDB Savannah project

Yo Jim,

Shame you didn't remind me about Savannah while we were chatting at gcc summit. Yes, the release manager should obviously run the Savannah account (I actually thought Joel had done all that already, oops). Similarly, the Release Manager should have a very free hand when it comes to making changes to both the web-pages and most of the branch/release related files (How Joel got the impression that he needed to get approval for that stuff I don't know - a release manager needing approval to change the version number in the README file is not very efficient).

(BTW, did I mention that contacting me off list, cc'ing @redhat is a good idea? My other accounts are so hopelessly riddled with spam these days that your e-mail will likely end up in junk).

See you at OLS?

Andrew

PS: Do patches to documentation not count as contributing?