Re: stack frame support in gdb

Hi,

Maybe my document "Porting GDB (1) arch and frame
v0.4"(http://teawater.googlepages.com/epgdb1.pdf) can help you.
It talk something about frame.

Thanks,
teawater

On 7/26/06, Nathan Budovsky <the_nb_man@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello,

I'm porting gdb for new architecture.
Where can I find in formation about frame unwinding
and other issues related to stack frame support in
gdb?
Port for what HW architecture is closest to 'gdb
internal architectural guides', so I can use it as
example?

Thanks,
  Nathan