Location of PSIM documentation sources?

Hello -

We're planning to use PSIM here soon, and it would be desirable to have
in-depth documentation at hand.  I've found the online manual, at
http://sourceware.org/psim/manual, and this looks like the right idea,
but I'd prefer to have something more easily printable.  A footnote at
the bottom of the table of contents portion of this page leads me to
believe that it was created from texinfo source(s).  If I had this
source, I should be able to create a PDF version of the documentation (I
assume), which would be perfect.  And, in the GDB source distribution,
there exists a file, sim/ppc/psim.texinfo, which would seem to be what
I'm looking for... but it's not.  That file seems to be cobbled together
from parts of the documentation on texinfo itself, plus maybe a few FAQs
associated with PSIM, interleaved haphazardly.  In summary, this file
seems to be seriously broken.

Can anyone point me to good texinfo source(s) for the PSIM
documentation?  (Or, if a PDF file is available, that would be great,
too.)

Thanks in advance!

Barry Wealand
Lockheed Martin