RE: info thread

Yes, fortunately when the async "*stopped," appears it contains the
thread-id.  But the active tread is not necessary the one we are we stopped.
For example, we allow the user to issue commands to gdb so the user may
change the active thread, so having a notification would be great.

  I have a gnat/pr on this way back, the reasons that CDT/Debug/MI was using
"info threads" instead of -thread-list-ids were:
- -thread-list-all-threads was crashing (probably fixed by now)
- -thread-list-all-threads was not showing the newly created thread, i.e.
the MI command was not doing the same job as "info threads"

Note also some folks support thread names and add other information in the
"info threads" output.  To accommodate, it would be nice to change the
output of this command to list of name=values pairs, something like:
[{name="id",value="1"}{name="name",value="Driver thread"}...]