Re: Watchpoints in multithreaded programs

On Sun, Oct 01, 2006 at 02:23:27PM -0700, Steve Freeland wrote:
> So... I'm a bit confused.  Is the manual out of date?  Did the
> "watchthreads" patch never make it into mainline builds for some
> reason?

It never did.  Discussion trailed off and we never heard anything else
about it from the submitter.

I recall seeing a few weeks ago that there is an updated version in
the Red Hat SRPMs.  Could any of the list subscribers from Red Hat
comment - is that version fit for submission?

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery