Re: GDB 6.6 branch cut off date: 2006-11-15 ?

> > If I cut the branch at the date I planned, I will definitely port
> > the change to MAINTAINERS. How about the second?
>
> I'd rather have it included, along with the NEWS entry for it which
> I'll commit in a second, since we just got a bug report that it should
> fix.  But I won't be heartbroken if it isn't.  I'll likely add it
> to the Debian packaged version though.

No problem, I'll make sure it's part of the branch.

> > I will try to cut the branch this week-end, and start the testing.
> > Target release date: One month after that, which would be around
> > December 18th.
>
> This sounds excellent.  Should I assume that the branch will be dated
> at some point before today, then?

Yes. I chose the 15th because there was little activity. In all
likeliness, unless someone makes a better suggestion, I will date
the branch on the 15th, and then port the 3 patches to the branch
(remote.c, MAINTAINERS, and NEWS).

--
Joel