gdbserver + arm nommu + thread debugging with no shared lib support

Hi all,

  I am able to debug a program using gdb-6.4 and
gdb-6.4/gdbserver. Many thanks to Daniel for his
precious suggestions.

  Currently I am trying to debug a multi-threaded
program using the same gdbserver. I have compiled
uClibc with the pThread debugging enabled and then
statically linked gdbserver with libthread_db.a
and the thread program with libpthread.a, as my target
doesn't support dynamic linking (no shared lib
support, even toolchain cannot create .so files).

  Now when I try to debug a program, it kills at
'pthread_create' line. Between 'info th' from the gdb
running on host lists only the main process as a
thread. I checked with gdbserver and it supports many
of the q-packets and thread related packets.

  In this case gdb at host is supposed to refer the
exactly same 'pthread symbols' as target is, but it
cannot. Even I cannot try solib-absolute-prefix
or solib-search-path, since there are no corresponding
.so (libthread_db.so) files generated at host. Hence
looking at the scenario, is this causing my program to
terminate? and is there any way to tell gdb the
'pthread symbols' statically?

Thanks and Regards
Mangesh Edake