Re: GDB solib interface

Hmmm... I'm also finding that the solib_target_relocate_section_addresses() function is not being called.

Stephen & Linda Smith wrote:
Ok, I modified my gdbserver to conform to the interface and wrote a stub main executable and shared library. The share library symbol file is now loaded when gdb connects to the gdbserver, but my guess is that solib_target_relocate_section_addresses() needs to do more than just set so->textsection.
The reason is that gdb thinks that the test shared library function is somewhere around 0x6* hex. Specifically, gdb is reporting that the functions reside at the offsets I get when I do an objdump -xt of the library.
Does anyone have an idea of what variables I need to change to make the symbol file line up with the load on the remote target.
I've attached the diff. The previous one on this list does not compile cleanly. This one does, but has the above mentions problem.