Reversible Debugging

Hi all,

I read on http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/priority.html - High Priority
Free Software Projects that the GDB maintainers are looking for
contributors interested in expanding the foundations of reversible
debugging to GDB. I'm very interested in taking over this project. Is
there anyone already working on it? I'll start by read the project's
documentation and the patches released. However, I would appreciate
any suggestions or guidance on how to start.

I'd appreciate any comments or suggestions.

Cheers, Itzhak