Re: GDB and scripting languages - which

> I'd really appreciate hearing what others think.

Hi Daniel,

I've also had as a personal long term goal to add scripting support to
GDB. My approach is going to be to create a libgdbmi, which deals with
parsing MI and creating C data structures. I think there can also be
higher level functions in this library that keep the state of the GDB
connection and other things for whoever is using the library.  Then each
scripting language can create an extension which exports these
functions or improves upon them. This should allow any scripting language
to work with GDB. This is the approach I think would work best.

Bob Rossi