Re: Test suite docs

> > Here is an example of the output:
> > % sumtool -c gdb.sum.ref gdb.sum
>
> How do you produce gdb.sum.ref? is it by manually copying some
> previous gdb.sum, or is there a better way?

It's a copy of a previous gdb.sum (the one I got from running
the testsuite before making my change). I am realizing that my
situation might be different from yours, since in my case, the
compiler can change daily. I also work on dozens of different
machines, many different OSes, arches, etc. What I mean that by
is that everything changes all the time. But perhaps in your
case, keeping a reference gdb.sum around might be a good option
for you and save you the trouble of having to generate it every
time. There is still the fact that the testsuite also evolves
quite a bit, so even in your case this might not be a practical
suggestion.

--
Joel