Re: GDB and scripting languages - which

Robert Dewar <dewar@adacore.com> writes:
> Well my use of the term FUD here was
> considered.

Well, whatever its precise meaning might be, "FUD" is an emotionally
charged word.  Whether or not you feel it was an appropriate choice,
it wasn't helpful in keeping the conversation on track.

Folks, we're deliberating a very important question here.  If you see
someone say something emotional, please take care to make your
response less emotional, and more constructive, than theirs.  If you
read a personal affront, do the right thing, and let it pass.

If people with valuable insights drop out of the discussion because of
the tone, we will have screwed another attempt to make a huge, vastly
overdue improvement in GDB.  I know each of you value the time you've
already invested in GDB; this is a chance to make that effort pay off
handsomely.