Re: [RFC] Signed/unsigned character arrays are not strings

 > While I haven't seen responses to some of my arguments in favor of the
 > new behavior, it's obvious that I'm in the minority here.

Yes, but I think choices should be based on reason, not gut feeling.  The
change didn't receive much attention for a month, so it can't be that great a
problem.

 > By the way, I was thinking about this last night and wondered if
 > this is hinting at a sensible meaning for "print /s" ...

I like this approach because it's simple.  Jim's is too complicated (well,
for me, at least!).