Re: GDB (mis)behavior depends on DWARF DW_TAG_compile_unit data

The problem is consistent across  both hosts I checked : Linux and Cygwin.
The case I described is "--host=i686-pc-linux-gnu --target=xtensa-elf".
There is only one place in the DWARD sections where "test.c" is mentioned.
So there is no interference with any other file named "test.c".

If you think it's a generic GDB problem I can fix it. I have to fix it anyway on
Xtensa GDB. I don't see how it can be Xtensa-specific. Xtensa GCC compiler
DWARF is consistent with native GCC 4.1.1 compiler on my Linux box.
So if this is a compiler problem ( which I doubt ) it seems to be pretty generic.

-- Maxim