Insight can't find iwidgets when built outside source directory.

Hello!

I'm trying to build insight-6.6 for cross-debugging.  Since gdbserver and
insight need different configure settings, I decided to configure+build
it outside insight's source directory.  With this, insight complains
that it can't find iwidgets.  When I configure and build it from withhin
its source directory, it works as expected.

How do I tell insight that it should search the iwidgets in its source
directory?

This is what I am currently doing:

 tar xjvf insight-6.6.tar.bz2
 ( cd insight-6.6 ;\
   mkdir build ; \
   ( cd build; \
     CC= CFLAGS= LDFLAGS= ../configure --target=arm-linux --with-sysroot ; \
     make
   ) ; \
   mkdir build-arm ; \
   ( cd build-arm ; \
     CC=arm-elf-gcc CFLAGS=foo LDFLAGS=bar ../configure --host=arm-linux ;\
     make
   )
 )

Any ideas?