RE: GDB receives SIGKILL

Thanks for response, Baurzhan. I will try to describe the problem in
details. Application works satisfactorily, but some results are unexpected.
Strace works normally too. Problem occurs during debug process only. RAM is
2 Gb and there is no out of memory messages in log. There is output from gdb
session:

GNU gdb Red Hat Linux (6.3.0.0-1.84rh)
conditions.

This GDB was configured as "i386-asplinux-linux-gnu"...Using host
libthread_db library "/lib/libthread_db.so.1".

(gdb) handle SIG32 nostop noprint
Signal        Stop      Print   Pass to program Description
SIG32         No        No      Yes             Real-time event 32
(gdb) handle SIG33 nostop noprint
Signal        Stop      Print   Pass to program Description
SIG33         No        No      Yes             Real-time event 33

(gdb) b
'ComputerManagement::CreateLocalLinuxHardwareInfo(Fomatik::Computer*)'
Breakpoint 1 at 0x9053fe6: file ../../../include/processor/ref/allocator.h,
line 23.
(gdb) r
Starting program: /mnt/afc_agent.exe
warning: shared library handler failed to enable breakpoint
Reading symbols from shared object read from target memory...done.
Loaded system supplied DSO at 0xffffe000
Detaching after fork from child process 2322.
Detaching after fork from child process 2325.

Program terminated with signal SIGKILL, Killed.
The program no longer exists.
Current language:  auto; currently c++

The next output string looks strange ' warning: shared library handler
failed to enable breakpoint' as application is linked statically. Any
advises?

With best regards, Vadim