RE: GDB receives SIGKILL

Thanks for comments, Daniel and Michael. I will try to describe my
environment.

For statically building of application I use gcc 4.1.1, glibc 2.3.2 and all
glibc components configured and built together. NPTL threads are not used.
Target platform is VMware ESX Server with 2.4.21 kernel, accordingly dynamic
linking doesn't match, as glibc's conflict is possible. How I can realize,
that problem doesn't have decision, but I should know possible reasons for
receiving SIG32 and SIG33 signals.

Best regards, Vadim