Re: Problem Debugging wxWidgets Applications (more)

On Tue, Apr 24, 2007 at 05:03:17PM -0700, Keith Seitz wrote:
> [...]

Looks to me like something in this build of Insight is setting the
shared library search prefix.  I've had lots of bugs of people failing
to set it, but this may be the first time I've seen it set
unnecessarily... does "show solib-absolute-prefix" show anything
enlightening?

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery