Re: Win32 gdbserver dll support.

Hi Daniel,

On 5/3/07, Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@false.org> wrote:
On Sun, Apr 29, 2007 at 10:45:31PM -0400, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> > I'll take a deeper look at the patch in a couple of days.
>
> Thanks.  So will I.  Maybe I can simplify it further.

FYI, I'm still working on this.  I've got all of my existing code to
work with trunk at last.

Glad you're working on this, and was going to report tonight :)

I looked into it last night too.  I've got cygwin native working with
your solib-target.c, to get a feeling if it would be a good match.  It is.
There is just one case, that I bet you'll be looking into, which is
the relocate_section_addresses solib-target op.  Your implementation
was elf specific.  To get it up working as a fast prototype, I used
a method that wouldn't work for elf.

I stumbled on core dump support, dll loading.  Current win32-nat.c
reads the dlls
that were loaded in the core, on win32_current_sos, depending on core_bfd
being set.  Perhaps we need a new op somewhere, maybe in struct core_fns too.

Anyway, I'm writing this on a hurry.

Perhaps you would want to take a look at my changes, to get a better feeling
of what is needed for win32.  I'll get home in a few hours.

Cheers,
Pedro Alves