Re: Creating the gdb-6.7 branch soon (3 weeks to go?)

> > We're getting close to the planned branching date for the next GDB
> > release. Branching is planned May 27, a first pre-release 2 weeks
> > after, followed by an official release again 2 weeks after.
>
> It doesn't really work for me; I'll be travelling during most of that
> period.

Given the number of platforms that Mark would be able to test, and
given that there is no imperative that we release by a certain date,
I propose we revise the dates to be:

  - Branch date: June 10th
  - Pre-release: June 24th
  - Release    : July 8th (probably 9th, which is a Monday, actually)

That should give Mark enough time to test his configurations before
the pre-release.

Any objection?

--
Joel