Re: Understanding GDB frames

> From: Nick Roberts <nickrob@snap.net.nz>
> Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 09:26:30 +1200
> Cc: Jim Blandy <jimb@codesourcery.com>, gdb@sourceware.org, 	Marc Gauthier <marc@tensilica.com>, 	Pete MacLiesh <pmac@tensilica.com>, Ross Morley <ross@tensilica.com>
>
>  > I suggest we improve gdb documentation in the way that, when
>  > we don't have time to describe things properly, we at
>  > least put a reference to a corresponding GDB-mailing-list
>  > discussion.
>
> Eli is the maintainer, but I think the documentation should be self contained.

100% agreement.

> Perhaps you should regard mailing-list as another form of documentation.

If some discussion in the mailing list should find its way to the
manuals, I hope someone who is interested in improving the docs will
write it up and submit for inclusion; I promise to review and approve
such additions ASAP.  I could also offer help in adding Texinfo markup
to an otherwise pure-ASCII text, if the author doesn't feel like
writing Texinfo.