Re: remotely debugging muti-threaded applicaton did not work with gdb 6.3.50.20050725-cvs

Thanks all,

I will try 6.6 and keep you posted.

Cheers,

Michael

On 5/29/07, Michael Snyder <Michael.Snyder@access-company.com> wrote:

Most likely your target is configured to use the new NPTL threads. GDB 6.3 is quite good at handling NPTL threads, but unfortunately, gdbserver 6.3 isn't.

If you can upgrade to GDB 6.6, that would be best.

 At a minimum, you need to build the gdbserver from version 6.6
 and install it on your target.

Michael