Re: Huge memory leak in expression evaluation

Andreas Schwab wrote:
There appears to be a huge memory leak in the expression evaluator. For
example when I set a conditional breakpoint on a frequently executed
line gdb quickly grows in the order of 500mb per second. When I make
Sorry, did you mean here 500mb or 500kb? I'm seeing 500kb/sec growth on a conditional breakpoint.
Aman
the breakpoint unconditional, but add commands to call continue when the
condition is not satisfied I still see some big growth, but only in the
order of 100mb per second.  The difference is probably because
breakpoint commands are executed much slower.

Andreas.