Re: DELAYED: GDB 6.7 branch creation scheduled June 25th

On Sun, Jun 24, 2007 at 12:44:26PM +1200, Nick Roberts wrote:
>  > In terms of learning from this thread: I interpreted your questions
>  > as vague general questions and I couldn't understand the motivation
>  > behind them. So I answered accordingly. Maybe I was naive, maybe I
>  > misinterpreted. But it doesn't matter. What matters is that you know
>  > how I operate, now.  So if you tell us right from the beginning what
>  > it is that you need, and why, we will answer your request a lot faster.
>
> Hopefully they weren't vague, but they were deliberately general because I
> thought there were others who wanted similar bugs resolved before the release,
> and I tried to suggest a policy for future releases too.  As no one supported
> those ideas I moved to my specific issue.

May I suggest a wiki page?  I didn't get to look at the patch today
but I still hope to tomorrow or else I'll make time during the week.
There's the signed char thing too.

I created:
  http://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/GDB_6.7_Release

Joel, feel free to update it, consult it, or completely ignore it :-)

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery