Wanted: Support contract for gdb / Solaris 64 bit

Hi!

I'm interested in contracting somebody for pay-per-incident support
for GDB on 64 bit Solaris.

Speaking / writing either English or Swedish is a requirement.

Support cases will generally be opened with a simple repro case, and
will be considered closed once a patch resolving the problem has been
submitted into the GDB source code repository.

Please contact me if you have any offering, or know of anybody who does.

I'm not subscribed to this mailing list, so please reply to this address.

Regards //Johan