[MI] frozen variable objects (bug)

In principle, if a variable object is frozen, print_varobj prints it's
state out with:

  if (varobj_get_frozen (var))
    ui_out_field_int (uiout, "frozen", 1);

In practice this never happens because print_varobj is called

a) from -var-create, in which case the object can only be frozen _after_ it
  is created.

b) from -var-list-children, but the frozen flag is not set for children, only
   for the variable object that was explicitly chosen (although varobj_update
   _does_ behave as expected for frozen children).

I guess the front end should keep track of which objects are frozen but it's an
attribute that should/could be added to the MI command -var-show-attributes.

Aside: I still don't understand the need for frozen objects.  In Emacs, if I
want to disable automatic update of a complex data type, I just click on the
parent to contract the display, which invokes "-var-delete -c" to delete the
children.  If later I want to look at their values, clicking on the parent
regenerates the children.