Re: GDB in C++

Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
On Wed, Jul 11, 2007 at 01:41:11PM -0700, Jim Blandy wrote:
I wouldn't object to moving the internals documentation there.
High-level organization is pretty key to effective documentation,
though, so the wiki would need aggressive gardening.  It would
probably be good for it to have an appointed editor, to avoid ending
up with two or three competing theories for the overall organization.

For the record, I would object. I think the internals manual is fine where it is, and would be no more likely to be expanded and kept up to date if it were moved.

I think the wiki is best taken advantage of as a tool for collecting
new information, which can then be added to the internals manual
through the normal review process.

I agree with this suggestion ...