RE: Segfault in varobj.c

Ah yes, I see there are quite a lot of changes to the varobjs file. In
particular the warning is no longer present. Unfortunately we're not
really in a position to upgrade to fix such a trivial bug, but due to my
analysis below I think the bug might still occur:

Breakpointing in c_type_of_child (now c_describe_child) we end up in the
default case of the switch because the parent has type code
TYPE_CODE_TYPEDEF, so could it be that the switch requires another case
to handle this situation? I'll see if I can come up with a minimal test
binary based on this.

Thanks,

Robert