Questions about gdb/mi support on the Mac

Hi,

   What are the known differences between running gdb/mi on a Mac and
on Windows/Linux/Solaris? I'm debugging problems in netbeans C/C++
support (via gdb) on the Mac and am seeing significant differences between
the Mac and other platforms.

   For instance, if I send -exec-step on the Mac, I get a *stopped with
reason="end-stepping-range" and thread-id. On all 3 other platforms we
run on I also get a frame parameter (which is what we use to move the PC
and stack annotations.

   Are there other known differences between the Mac and other platforms?
(I'm using gdb 6.3.5 on the Mac).

Thanks,
Gordon