Re: Questions about gdb/mi support on the Mac

On Fri, Aug 24, 2007 at 10:50:41AM -0700, Gordon Prieur wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    What are the known differences between running gdb/mi on a Mac and
> on Windows/Linux/Solaris? I'm debugging problems in netbeans C/C++
> support (via gdb) on the Mac and am seeing significant differences between
> the Mac and other platforms.

If you are using GDB an Mac OS X, it is Apple's highly customized
version to work with Xcode.  You'd really have to ask them about it -
it's got common ancestry with other versions of GDB, but has changed
quite a lot to work better with their IDE.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery