Re: MI: "^running" issues

> Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 14:05:48 -0400
> From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@false.org>
> Cc: Vladimir Prus <ghost@cs.msu.su>, nickrob@snap.net.nz,
> 	gdb@sources.redhat.com
>
> We ask for more information than we've got in this case, though.

I don't think we do, not in all cases, anyway.

> And you try to get internals chapters written for things like this
> :-)

Yes.  But I can hardly say I succeed, given the current shape of
gdbint.texinfo.  And unfortunately I cannot say I get too much
community support for this Quixotic battle, either.  So my internal
sense of justice does not let me demand Nick (or anyone else who knows
something about the async mode) to produce more design info than we
ask from others, as a prerequisite for accepting patches.

> We're in a tricky situation.

Yes.  But I'm not yet ready to give up and agree to ripping the async
mode out of GDB.