Von: Mark Kettenis [mailto:mark.kettenis@xs4all.nl]
Gesendet: Montag, 10. September 2007 18:06
An: Flatau, Ralf
Cc: gdb@sourceware.org
Betreff: Re: GDB remote debugging Problem: Target selection failed
.Remote register badly formatted: T0506:

> Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 17:49:17 +0200
> From: <Ralf.Flatau@sew-eurodrive.de>
> Hello,
>
> I need a help.
> I try to use remotedebugging from an Windows (NT) 32 bit to a Red
> Hat linux (64 Bit).
>
> I test the remote debuging on the same maschien like:

Why make your life hard by trying to debug remotely?  Just run gdb
natively.  It runs much better on Linux than on Windows NT.

You are right :-), but we would like to use a local Eclipse installation on Windows for our developer. Then we want to compile and debug remotely  remotely. I know we could it more simply. :-)

Ralf Flatau