A question about dejagnu for something like gdbsever

Dear all:

        Recently I am constructing dejagnu environment for pac-dsp-gdb,
whick is a gdb target for a vliw chip. We have write a simulator, and our
debug solution is
       something like gdbserver.

        When debug a program first you should run the simulator with -g
option, for example we want to debug a executable file named example.out,
then you should go through the following step:

        (PACDSPv31ISS is our simulator's name, pp_intrnl_4 is a tool for
encapsulating the gdb remote protocal)

        1.  [wangjiong@b1sys1 bin]$ ./PACDSPv31ISS -g ~/example.out
                PACDSPv31ISS Version:v3.3d (Build:20070410)

                Waiting for connection from GDB. (timeout after 60
seconds)
                PACDSP GDB utility uses socket...

        2.  [wangjiong@b1sys1 bin]$ ./pacdsp-elf-gdb ~/example.out
             GNU gdb 6.1.1 (build 20070320 for PACDSP 3.0)
             GDB is free software, covered by the GNU General Public
License, and you are
             welcome to change it and/or distribute copies of it under
certain conditions.
             There is absolutely no warranty for GDB.  Type "show
warranty" for details.
             This GDB was configured as "--host=i686-pc-linux-gnu
--target=pacdsp-elf"...
             (gdb) target remote | ./pp_intrnl_4 localhost
            Remote debugging using | ./pp_intrnl_4 localhost
            0x00000000 in A_1_3 ()
            (gdb)

      How should I write the target_board file for this situation, wish
your help .

Wang Jiong

  tel:2254