Re: Problems while debugging fortran

> As you can see, breakpoints by line number don't work. However, if I
> use the function name, it works correctly.

I think Daniel was right on the spot. You are trying to use the
"current source file" concept right at the start of your session
assuming that it is automatically set to the source file where
you main is defined. Is that correct?

Unfortunately, I think this feature only works well for Ada and C
as far as I can tell from the code.  Does the patch that Daniel posted
earlier help in your case? We can certainly work on modifying GDB to be
better at finding the name of the main procedure in a Fortran program
(just like we do with Ada programs).

In the meantime, you'll have to force the current source file name
to be your test.f by doing a "list" of that file first.

--
Joel