Re: C++ names in backtrace

I set both print demangle and asm-demangle on, but i see no difference.
The names a still not "human-readable"...

Fri, 30 Nov 2007 10:07:14 -0500, Paul Koning <pkoning@equallogic.com>:

Dima> Thanks for tips! I've tried both of them (print demangle + set Dima> language), none of them works :(

I should have been more explicit, "set print demangle on".

You might also try "set print asm-demangle on" but I wouldn't expect
that one to be what you need.  That command controls demangling in
assembly language output -- things like the "disassemble" command and
"x/i" displays.

paul

IRR.BY ('Из рук в руки – Онлайн') – крупнейший в Беларуси сайт частных объявлений. http://irr.by