Re: C++ names in backtrace

I've downloaded & built a version of c++filt (version GNU c++filt (GNU Binutils)2.18 to be more precise).

When i run the c++filt program with my mangles names i get correct demangled names on the output:
Examples (the mandgled names used here can be found in my previous posts):

./binutils/cxxfilt _ZN7WSLCLAG21select_actuator_parmsEi
WSLCLAG::select_actuator_parms(int)

./binutils/cxxfilt _ZN7CxxTest14ErrorFormatter3runEv
CxxTest::ErrorFormatter::run()

./binutils/cxxfilt _ZN7WSLCLAG7destroyEv
WSLCLAG::destroy()

So it seems that i can demangle the names from gdb backtrace using c++filt.
Does it mean/say anything to anybody?
How can i get demangled names in gdb?

Thanks in advance!