Re: GDB startup session with Eclipse

Thanks for your answer. Eclipse sends me the ? command and then it waits and
a message "Target selection failed" pops up and "target not responding
(timeout)" in the details of the error.

Before that, Eclispe just sends a '03' character. What does Eclipse waits ?

Another question is about characters sent by eclipse like '2d' or '2b'. What
are their purpose ?

Thanks.