RE: gdb && Eclipse && Harvard cpu

In talking to Joerg Wunsch (co-maintainer of the AVR toolchain, and who
at least uses GDB), he said:
"Sounds like a genuine bug to me.  Personally, I never used the "x"
command to print the contents of local variables, but rather the
"p[rint]" command instead."

I know that this may not be much help to you at the moment.

Please fill in a GDB bug report for this for the AVR target, and send me
the bug # so I can track it.

Thanks,
Eric Weddington
Product Manager