Re: Problem building cross-debugger

>> I am trying to use Cygwin to build a Cygwin host, DJGPP target version of GDB:
>> config --target=djgpp All libraries seem to build ok (make does not stop), but
>> the final link gives a number of undefined references

> There is now only one undefined reference remaining: `_bfd_i386_arch'

This is turning out to be a very one-sided thread :)
I managed to get the link phase to work by explicitly including ../bfd/cpu-i386.o in the gcc
command doing the final link.  Perhaps the GDB maintainers can have a look at the cause of the
problem.

BTW: The resulting cross-gdb is working like a charm :)