Re: FYI: Ada results on Debian/unstable

> Nope.  Just annoying to me, but now that I have a new baseline, it's
> no big deal.

Good to know that you can work with a baseline.  I'm not sure there
is much we can do to help. I looked at the GCC web pages, and even if
we wanted to, I don't think that we'll be able to push any changes
to the 4.1 branch.  What I can say is that I'm regularly monitoring
the Ada testcases by running them and making sure that none of them
regress (but that's with the AdaCore compiler, though, as I very very
rarely build my own compiler). I don't think that it's a big deal
if you decide to always ignore failures inside gdb.ada.

I think that Eric Botcazou and Olivier Hainque are particularly
diligent at submitting GCC backend changes for AdaCore, and Arno
Charlet should be taking care of all the front-end changes.
So we should converge at some point.

> (gdb) print r
> $1 = (x => 1, y => 2, w => 3, h => 4)
> (gdb) PASS: gdb.ada/interface.exp: print r
> print s
> /space/fsf/commit/src/gdb/utils.c:904: internal-error: virtual memory
> exhausted: can't allocate 4294967423 bytes.
> A problem internal to GDB has been detected,

That could indeed be related to bad debugging info.

--
Joel