Our next GDB release (GDB version 6.8)

Hello GDB enthusiasts!

The schedule on the GDB website shows that we were planning on
making a new GDB release (GDB version 6.8) soon: Branch creation
on Feb 5th, and a then an official release a month later.
Looks like it's going to be tight to make these dates, but
I don't think it's a problem.

I would like us to start drawing a list of things that we'd like
to include in that release. For one, I'd like to list the changes
I submitted regarding Ada support, at least the ones that provide
the most value. Maybe I'll also find some time to work on something
we briefly discussed a few years back regarding the README file, and
maybe think about the NEWS file too.  That's not critical though,
just making the release slightly more labor intensive.

I propose we use a wiki page again. In fact, I was surprised to
see that someone already created one. Should I thank Nick for that?

Opinions? Items that should be put on the list of things to finish
for the release? Please send them here and I'll add them to the
wiki. If a thread was already started, please post a link to it
as well.

Thanks,
--
Joel