Re: Our next GDB release (GDB version 6.8)

> Maybe this is obvious but the GDB web pages are CVS-backed so you could
> just check a text (or html) file into /cvs/gdb/htdocs and it would show
> up on the web page automatically.

Not the wiki part. Chris, I am like you, I don't like the wiki and
I balked when some people at AdaCore talked about introducing the wiki
to store of our internal knowledge.  But in this case, this is
an informal list that I used to maintain in handwriting on a piece of paper.
The wiki here allows me to share that information easily. It's like a
buletin board.

--
Joel

PS: Can I join the dinausor club? My credentials are: I barely use
    the mouse. The only reason why I use X is that I can pack more
    characters on my screen. I use vim, sed, awk, and I'm still
    using fvwm. But I'll admit one sin, though. I dumped RCS and
    I'm losing faith in CVS. :-)