Re: Our next GDB release (GDB version 6.8)

> I would like us to start drawing a list of things that we'd like
> to include in that release. For one, I'd like to list the changes
> I submitted regarding Ada support, at least the ones that provide
> the most value.

It looks like at least some of the Ada-related features will require
some discussion. I don't want to hold the release for that, so
I won't list them.  There's always going to be the next release.

Thanks to everyone who sent their feedback. I am a little behind
right now, but I'll get to it soon.

--
Joel